Monday, January 11, 2010

My goal


This is the beginning of a new year! And I have a goal. I have a dream. It is something that I can realize. It is possible. It will happen.


What is my goal? My desire is to drive and travel all around Canada. I want to travel in each of the ten provinces of my country. I want to visit and see how people of my country live. It would be great to stay about a week or two in each province. Even if I know Quebec very well, I love my province and I want to include it in my project.


I am already able to communicate in English. I know that I will easily be able to visit English places. Althought, I will need to make a plan before each trip. Also, organization will be important to achieve my goal. I need to get money, so I need to work hard.


Finally, I recognize that I need to have a deadline that is realistic. I decide to give me ten years from June 2010.


On June 2020, I hope that I will have realize my goal!


2 comments:

  1. hey, Jo !
    Great text, but if it was me, I would name some of the material I would need to travel like that.
    bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahh ! British-Columbia is really beautiful, you'll see ;) But ten years is a lot... Maybe a roadtrip would be good for you ! One summer and it's all done ! If you want I can come with you :)

    ReplyDelete